About Tree C
Tree C Technology B.V. develops 3D simulation technology and builds advanced simulators for training, procedure design- and validation, remote handling and research. We serve a wide range of international clients, mainly renowned companies in the offshore and nuclear remote handling industries.
Our simulation engineers develop 3D simulators, or “digital twins”, based on our VR4MAX and VR4Robots technology. Understanding and simulating technical processes is an important part of the job. You will add physical properties to 3D (CAD) models via Autodesk 3Ds Max, and you will develop real-time interactive behavior of the simulated equipment via Tree C’s internal scripting framework that is written in Lua. Interfacing with control soft- and hardware, or for example, a motion base or projection dome, can be part of the job too. You will cooperate in a team of specialists in the field of 3D modeling, virtual reality, robotics, software development and engineering. In various challenging projects you will build virtual representations of the mostly complex machines of our customers.
- Background in technical engineering (BSc./MSc.) and/or software development
- Experience with 3D CAD and/or virtual reality/game development
- Experience with scripting (preferably LUA) and/or programming
- Experience with Autodesk 3ds Max (or Maya) (preferably)
- Experience with PLC’s (preferably)
- Good knowledge of English language (speaking and writing at professional level)
- General skills: team player, good communication skills, flexible attitude, eager to learn, result driven
Tree C offers favorable working conditions and varied work in challenging projects in an innovative environment. You will be part of an enthusiastic team of professionals.
Please send your application to email@example.com or for more information, please contact Nienke Weder, 0318‑648710.
(Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld)